4touge.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

ok... i r confusored(input please)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erv
Touge Apprentice
Erv

ok... i r confusored(input please) Empty
PostSubject: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:07 am

everything I have ever read says that having busy hands makes you slower, but, whenever i try to drive smooth, it's always slower.

I assume that with everything there are exceptions to the rule. What confuses me is; If I were to figure out how to drive smoother would I become faster or is it just what I have become accustomed to. Like everything else, I tend to do it bassackwards, or at bare minimum against the grain.

The only thing I get from this is that maybe what works for others or is the exceptable norm doesn't necessarily work for me. Either that or maybe I don't understand the term busy hands.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Special award-Air force
Special award-Air force
Jake

PostSubject: Re: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:29 am

Cuz when you try to drive smooth, you concentrate or think too hard. Just drive and pay attention to your surroundings.

/thread
Back to top Go down
Erv
Touge Apprentice
Erv

PostSubject: Re: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:04 am

the thing is even with my unorthodox driving i am still near the top among local drivers
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:05 pm

busy hands do make you slower... so stop wankin yer junk when you drive.

i drive fastest when im relaxed. when i get pushed or rushed i tend to get knotchy with steering wheel and make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Erv
Touge Apprentice
Erv

PostSubject: Re: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:07 pm

was that a semi tangible post by joey?
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:09 pm

its christmas.... thought id give you guys teh new joey. Razz

what you doin here on christmas day?? you should be out partying...

whats matt doin? go bother him lol
Back to top Go down
Erv
Touge Apprentice
Erv

PostSubject: Re: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 pm

i haz no life or woman...
Back to top Go down
Keegan
Touge Master
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:58 pm

just focus on line and learning the road youre on, smooth will come with time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevinkeeganpro.com
Erv
Touge Apprentice
Erv

PostSubject: Re: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:09 pm

ya this is my driving style apparently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok... i r confusored(input please)   ok... i r confusored(input please) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok... i r confusored(input please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4touge.com Forum :: Touge :: Methodology-
Jump to: