4touge.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Too far....

Go down 
+12
Z Infidel
Jake
Minnoe07
~The_Duke~
TouringBubble
ghostrat
Lonewolfjulez
specVance
leadfoot_mf
SPARTA
Jason
Keegan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
07ltd#767
Touge Novice

Too far.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm

^^^

that coupled with the fact that your black - SUPERFUCKED
Back to top Go down
~The_Duke~
Touge Master
~The_Duke~

PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Drew does have a point... lol
Back to top Go down
07ltd#767
Touge Novice
07ltd#767

PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm not saying...I'm just saying...that s***'s stolen
Back to top Go down
ghostrat
Touge Newbie
ghostrat

PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:20 pm

On the topic of the cop sitting in the corner, when I lived in Colorado I read a quote from a cop who said they didn't run many speed traps in the mountains because they didn't want this kind of thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
ap2uner
Twitch
ap2uner

PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:01 am

damn, you can even see the nose of the bike dive as he grabs a handful of front brakes. Unfortunate for sure.
Back to top Go down
breel
Touge Apprentice
breel

PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:52 am

inexperienced noob
Back to top Go down
ghostrat
Touge Newbie
ghostrat

PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:44 am

breel wrote:
inexperienced noob

Even the experienced make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Minnoe07
Touge Apprentice
Minnoe07

PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Most experienced people I know don't have knee jerk reactions to police anymore. They've already worked that out of the system. =P
Back to top Go down
scarsofcarma
Touge Newbie
scarsofcarma

PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 pm

If the cop has eyes on you before (or while) you hit the brakes in a speed trap situation like that you are basically screwed. Even without radar evidence the cop can give you a ticket based on their guestimate. I learned this after I started believing my radar detector/great brakes gave me an edge. Not like you can really tell a judge that he should believe your word over an officers if you drive a sports car and/or have past speeding offenses.

Edit: Not saying you shouldn't hit the brakes though. I'm sure an officer would rather see you have the good sense to slow down in response to their presence then acting like you don't care... or worse doing the opposite and trying to run. Better to just accept that you are caught and be calm about it. I see that bikers reaction as an example of speeding without being able to accept the consequences. It just makes it worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too far....   Too far.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too far....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4touge.com Forum :: Touge :: Methodology-
Jump to: