4touge.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th

Go down 
+27
Dan_the_C5_Man
breel
staticpat
IdiotPilot
alovell
07ltd#767
mazeroth
RRIX
ryanowarrior
leadfoot_mf
Keegan
KINGWREX
Minnoe07
Erv
~The_Duke~
bomjoon
Z Infidel
aCab
ap2uner
osnap
Jake
RoMe
Jason
specVance
SPARTA
midnight_rider
emperor666
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Oneiguy
Tougecyclops

2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Oneiguy
Tougecyclops
Oneiguy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:55 am

So how was it?
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Good trip! The Iron horse was amazing. It WILL be our new spot.
Back to top Go down
http://4touge.com
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:52 pm

it was ok...

we need to step up the food arrangements ...

crab legs, lobster, filet mignons, and some exotic s***...
8 course dinner FTW~!

i enjoyed the food more than the roads.
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Food was good. Thanks again Joey and Charlie.
Back to top Go down
SPARTA
Prez
SPARTA

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 pm

What about my breakfast you a**hole

It was a great event. I loved our cabins and we made sone new friends. Cant wait to go back in February, hopefully i have another touge worthy car by then.

If u havent heard by now, i spun a bearring running back with Maz and wangan. I think it has something to do with the turbo because its been burning alot of oil lately. I was gonna swap out a new one last week but we ran out of time. Thank you everyone for staying with me and offering your help. The plan is to part out the car and sell it stock with another 2.0 motor. Ill post a list of what a parts i have for sale when i get the car back to GA.

The manager from the Gap store towed my car back. He was a real cool guy, he said he raced for kowasaki or 12 yrs and had a e30 bmw with a weight reduction, stitch weld, and e36 swap thathe played with on the dragon. Dude navigated his truck to my car like a pro, when i go up this week to get my car ill tell him about the site.
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 pm

I will be helping you Tue. not sure if I can get the truck though.

Sorry Dude!
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 pm

get you an ebo son... doet.

my intercooler hose kept popping off and i had to stop several times when i was up running saturday...

i thought i was having a bad day then... i missed the 8 out of 10 girl driving an evo when i was under the car...
i wish i had looked...
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 pm

yeah, she WAS fine. maybe 9
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 pm

who is your 10?

i cant tell how your 9 is when your 10 looks like sung.
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 pm

post a similar picture of her
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

Sung is a negative 10 in my book
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 pm

did she look better than this?

2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Hot-chick
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:02 pm

OMG!! that is her. how did you find her?
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 pm

^ i had a hunch... i heard her voice and i recognized her
Back to top Go down
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice
leadfoot_mf

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:58 pm

great time thanks guys sorry about your car dana where did it crap out at?
Back to top Go down
SPARTA
Prez
SPARTA

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:06 pm

A couple of turns before the gravity cavity heading back towards the store
Back to top Go down
leadfoot_mf
Touge Apprentice
leadfoot_mf

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 pm

damn sucks man what time you get home
Back to top Go down
SPARTA
Prez
SPARTA

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:17 pm

9, cars still up there, vance was kind enough to give me a ride
Back to top Go down
RRIX
fat boy
RRIX

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:52 pm

^Sorry to hear about the car. Thanks for organizing the weekend, it was a blast.

Yes, our food was great, the company was great, the Patron, EvanWilliams, was great.......The airsoft guns helped pass some time, too bad that possum ran off or Jason would have had more to grill
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Good boy Vance.
Back to top Go down
RRIX
fat boy
RRIX

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Jason wrote:
Food was good. Thanks again Joey and Charlie.

NP cheers
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:54 pm

RRIX wrote:
too bad that possum ran off or Jason would have had more to grill

I would have too. You know I got backwoods ga blood in me.
Back to top Go down
RRIX
fat boy
RRIX

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:05 am

I would have cooked it and served it...
Back to top Go down
SPARTA
Prez
SPARTA

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:31 am

RRIX wrote:
^Sorry to hear about the car. Thanks for organizing the weekend, it was a blast.

Yes, our food was great, the company was great, the Patron, EvanWilliams, was great.......The airsoft guns helped pass some time, too bad that possum ran off or Jason would have had more to grill
[quote]

Np it was def the highlight of the year as far as 4touge events. I wish we were still up there right now Sad i dont want to go back to lame a** frys tomorrow.

I guess i should give some cliff notes of the weekend

-bomjoon, charlie, jason, erv go friday. I talked to jason and he assured me they were all drunk as hell and proceeded to move all the twin beds together for a wrestling match followed by dude spooning.
-saturday, mazeroth, vance, alex, and some newb from work meet up early to begin our trek up. We take 60 to wolfs pen. Me and mazeroth got in a really good run and Alex heads home to fix his coilover.
-me, maz, vance, and newb continue on. We finally arrive at iron horse and pick up the keys. After my failure to read a map we circle around the cabin a few times until jason, charlie, bj and erv arrive to show us we were lost.
- they all go to the store while my group heads out to hit the dragon. We get a steady run in and then head home. We then set out with everyone to do runs. We see alex getting lost so we meet with him and show the way.
-we do our runs and party pooper bitch in suburban blocks us off. To be asses every flashes their lights white honking like lunatics.
- we return home and jason makes burgers, i begin to drink, and i think alex's gf was already drunk lol
-the party begins as leadfoot anf dan show up with laughs and beer. Everyone ends up at the club house to play games. I step in and pwn everyonr at poker until i get bored and play all in, losing for a friggin pair of 5's.
-i shoot the s*** with the owners and set us up for february.
- me and vance hear kings car circling around so we grab my spotlight and run drunk down a gravel hill to meet king at the rd almost falling on our faces.
-everyone decides to go ona night run, me being too drunk to drive i let jason take my car.
Wangan holds his own at night and loses everyone. He sits alone at the bottom by himself for awhile thinking he really smoked everyone when in reality we all stopped at the overlook.
-with my searchlight put the window me and jason go look for him and end up driving with the headlights off with just my guiding light to light the way.
- apparantly i sleep walk
-next day i wake up early and try to make my way to ingles for eggs
-with the help of alexs gf we cook a pretty good breakfast of eggs and brats
-we split off, some people went home, the rest went sightseeing
- while running on the dragon in front of wangan my s*** pops.
-i spend a couple of hours on the phone looking for options while everyone patiently waits to see how they could help (greatly appreciated)
-to save my wallet ben helps me tow my car to the gap store with a rope. That in itself was a fun run as i had to steer behind him and follow his line through half of the dragon.
- me and vance finally make our way home

Thanks to everyone that didnt flake, u missed one hell of a time
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 am

bitch you forgot to mention i cooked the eggs and brats too...

and i owned the poker the 2nd night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th   2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd annual fall Tail of the Dragon run Nov. 14th-15th
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next