4touge.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Constructive criticism...

Go down 
+12
bomjoon
SANDERS
Grocery Grip
Jake
nicad
scars_of_carma
Lonewolfjulez
Keegan
TouringBubble
Minnoe07
Jason
specVance
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SPARTA
Prez

Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 am

Lonewolfjulez wrote:
SPARTA wrote:
LOL julian, me and Marlon used to run the Loop around Flat Rock park in the middle of the night.

yeah they got cops all around the parks now, took a lady friend down there and almost got busted.

so loud screaming exhaust notes are a dead give away lol

yea I'd imagine the cops being there now. One of my childhood friends killed his drug dealer there. dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolfjulez
Touge Apprentice
Lonewolfjulez

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:34 am

Rule # 1. NEVER kill your drug dealer
Back to top Go down
scars_of_carma
Touge Newbie
scars_of_carma

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Why not? ...Nar is too innocent to know these things
Back to top Go down
TouringBubble
Touge Apprentice
TouringBubble

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Because, if your dealer is dead, who the hell will you buy from? that's common sense man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.projecttuning.com
scars_of_carma
Touge Newbie
scars_of_carma

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Lol, oh ok. I wasn't sure cause seems like there is probably no shortage of drug dealers.
Back to top Go down
TouringBubble
Touge Apprentice
TouringBubble

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeah, but there's all that work convincing them you aren't a cop and stuff ...
Back to top Go down
scars_of_carma
Touge Newbie
scars_of_carma

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:54 pm

TouringBubble wrote:
Yeah, but there's all that work convincing them you aren't a cop and stuff ...

Nar looks like a cop Cool
Back to top Go down
Lonewolfjulez
Touge Apprentice
Lonewolfjulez

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Lonewolfjulez wrote:
Rule # 1. NEVER kill your drug dealer

nope your wrong all wrong its cuz you alwayz get cought.
Back to top Go down
scars_of_carma
Touge Newbie
scars_of_carma

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 pm

You know what's worse to criticize then driving? WRENCHING... omg, so hard to get s*** done sometimes when you have to argue with someone about which tool to use. There's always someone looking over your shoulder saying "you shouldn't do it that way, use this tool instead, I wouldn't use that kind of sealant" etc. etc. it never ends. EVERYONE is a mechanic I guess.

Last night for instance I was removing tar out of the interior with dry ice. I'd never done it before so I was going kinda slow with a chisel and a hammer. My roomate comes out he's like, "nah bro you're doing it wrong... this is how you do it..." *proceeds to hammer the f**k out of it* and now there's like a thousand divets and dents on my interior sheet metal. Sure no big deal... but I would have rather taken my time to avoid the consequences of the maniacal hammering. It's not like I'm in a rush or anything...
Back to top Go down
Keegan
Touge Master
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 pm

interesting, i'd be pissed

you car, take the advice and utilize it how YOU wish and at your pace
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevinkeeganpro.com
SPARTA
Prez
SPARTA

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 pm

should have hit him with the hammer and he would have stopped
Back to top Go down
Keegan
Touge Master
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 pm

ha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevinkeeganpro.com
scars_of_carma
Touge Newbie
scars_of_carma

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Well its just ironic cause I'm sure if the situation was reversed... he'd be a lot more annoyed if I dented his FD even in the process of trying to help.
Back to top Go down
SPARTA
Prez
SPARTA

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 pm

What part of Cali do you live Nar
Back to top Go down
TouringBubble
Touge Apprentice
TouringBubble

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:11 am

An air chisel is the way to go on that stuff if you have the option. Just make sure to use a dull bit, or you can slice through the floor ... like we did ...

Constructive criticism... - Page 3 16867_379635890036_184906930036_10474668_7827879_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constructive criticism...   Constructive criticism... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constructive criticism...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4touge.com Forum :: Touge :: Methodology-
Jump to: