4touge.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th

Go down 
+14
aCab
breel
nicad
specVance
Minnoe07
Jake
lucid
rsutton1223
SPARTA
JaredM
mazeroth
Grocery Grip
bixs
Jason
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grocery Grip
Touge Apprentice

Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:24 am

I
Back to top Go down
MeFryRice
Touge Newbie
MeFryRice

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:35 am

You guys have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:02 am

I
Back to top Go down
http://4touge.com
Minnoe07
Touge Apprentice
Minnoe07

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Jared and Vance, give me a call. 404-213-2936
Back to top Go down
J_P
Touge Apprentice
J_P

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:59 pm

have fun and be safe
Back to top Go down
specVance
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:30 pm

yay! I go!
Back to top Go down
specVance
Touge Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Excellent time, as always.

Thanks to Min for picking me up (I still owe you gas monies)

Thanks to BOOBBBYYYYYY for letting me run the civic. such a beast..

Thanks to the hot tub for all of it's magic : )
Back to top Go down
mazeroth
Touge Apprentice
mazeroth

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Had a great time. Next time we need to lower the speed of the jets in the hot tub, my back is all bruised up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joeyrivera.com
SPARTA
Prez
SPARTA

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Lol you sure that's from the jets?
Back to top Go down
Minnoe07
Touge Apprentice
Minnoe07

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:28 pm

SPARTA wrote:
Lol you sure that's from the jets?

lol.

Don't worry Vance, I know you'll get me next time.

Definitely a fun time. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Back to top Go down
lucid
Touge Newbie
lucid

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 pm

It was great meeting you all, and a lot of fun hanging out, and of course driving. Hopefully one day I can at least keep up with the group Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeffrey-ling.com
KINGWREX
Touge Newbie
KINGWREX

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Had a blast also, next time ill have the car set up better.
My back is also bruised from the jets in the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
JaredM
Touge Apprentice
JaredM

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:35 am

lucid wrote:
It was great meeting you all, and a lot of fun hanging out, and of course driving. Hopefully one day I can at least keep up with the group Razz

most of our quicker group was in this run, there are alot of guys in the group that are more to your pace right now
Back to top Go down
JaredM
Touge Apprentice
JaredM

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:39 am

thx again min and david, had a blast as always
Back to top Go down
Jason
TOUGE SENSEI
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:25 am

Thanks everyone for coming out. That cabin is definitely potential for next year's run .

I promise not to have the sunny's on next time..
Back to top Go down
http://4touge.com
SPARTA
Prez
SPARTA

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:40 am

How was the proximity for the cabin to other cabins? Should we start planning the February run so we have a big turnout or do you think this smaller group was more successful

Ps. I'm definitely in for February. Its been a rough week at work these past two weeks and my car wasn't ready for this run
Back to top Go down
Grocery Grip
Touge Apprentice
Grocery Grip

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 am

Had a great time. Nice to finally meet you Lucid. Great car, great setup. Don't worry about how fast you're going. In time, you'll get the confidence to push just a wee bit harder. The cabin was "GHETTO FABULOUS" and peeps occupying where no less the exception(Just take the ghetto out of it, lol).

I also have to give a shout out to my little car. @ first I felt I didn't have what it took to really have fun and hang, a little, with you guyz. Now I'm starting to see the potential of this little car.

P.S.- Jason put those Sunnys on your corolla next time man!!
Back to top Go down
bixs
Touge Novice
bixs

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 am

Awesome weekend. Great time hanging out with everyone. Pool table, camp fire, and hot tub were all a nice touch (no homo). I think I banged up my knee pretty good getting into the hot tub lol.

Dana, this group was a good size, but it is definitely nice to have a large diverse group so there are different packs going different paces. Something for everyone.

Jeff, what Jared said.

Bobby, following right on your a** into the spots with several back to back curves and watching you pull away on the exit because of the speed you carried was intimidating.

I think I need something other than these all-seasons for next time, as well as they do. Car was acting perfectly this time, and my Freight train track pads were amusing as hell.

Back to top Go down
lucid
Touge Newbie
lucid

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks BOBBBYYYYYY!!! Smile Yes, I'm taking the approach I did with wolf pen and the loop; giving it a little more each pass. I was really happy with my car, I had recently put sways on it before the trip and didn't really have much seat time to the new characteristics. Thankfully I'm slower than the car and I didn't have any incidents.

I've got some nice footage from the morning slow cruise I did with David and Jared, and turkey's aside, David laid out a nice driving line (and brake points signals by his pads Razz) that I will be watching over.

Back to top Go down
KINGWREX
Touge Newbie
KINGWREX

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:25 am

Were are the pics guys?
Back to top Go down
Grocery Grip
Touge Apprentice
Grocery Grip

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:26 am

lucid wrote:
David laid out a nice driving line (and brake points signals by his pads Razz)

Lucid, I couldn't have said it ANY better. His brakes are noisy enough to where he could be a driving instructor and the noise it makes could be the point @ which ppl brake Very Happy

Well said man
Back to top Go down
mazeroth
Touge Apprentice
mazeroth

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 am

WTB pics and videos.
Back to top Go down
mazeroth
Touge Apprentice
mazeroth

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:34 am

Here my vid, this was us at deals gap warming up before starting the first dragon pass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-lipZQAXLY
Back to top Go down
lucid
Touge Newbie
lucid

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:36 am

LOL, I haven't even unloaded my camera from my car, but I'll look over the pics tonight. I'm banking on having a couple group shots that should look nice.

I've got plenty of slow video Razz But from a learning aspect I think its pretty usable.
Back to top Go down
bixs
Touge Novice
bixs

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 am

^haha

Jeff, I really really want to get a hold of those videos. That was an enlightening run being able to completely analyze every turn. Maybe upload the best of each direction? Be sure to label it appropriately, unlist it, or turn off comments lol

As for the other videos, I'm giving them to Dana later. As payback for not gracing us with his presence, he's going to edit them this week. Right? We need some raw clips up as well as whatever you're planning on doing with them.

Back to top Go down
lucid
Touge Newbie
lucid

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:45 am

I think I'll have a render node free at work that I rdp and do a quick edit for the 'tube. I kinda want to post up the first pass where you were playing around also, mostly bc it was funny to see you not do a clean line, too bad the car grips so much. I'll definitely try to do a cut of the clean runs first. Don't worry I'll name it something like 'noob can hang with bixs' Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th   Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi Annual 4TOUGE Dragon run November 18-19th
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next