4touge.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

touge day or night?

Go down 
+10
Oneiguy
~The_Duke~
J_P
Jason
Jake
SPARTA
TougeTuned
TouringBubble
Keegan
Erv
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

day or night
day
touge day or night? - Page 3 Vote_lcap71%touge day or night? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
night
touge day or night? - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%touge day or night? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
highspeed
Touge Newbie

touge day or night? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: touge day or night?   touge day or night? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:41 pm

hell I would love to go, but I would rather go in my impulse, want to see how she does in the mountains, maybe even off road on some of the back forestry roads up near suches
Back to top Go down
Erv
Touge Apprentice
Erv

PostSubject: Re: touge day or night?   touge day or night? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:49 am

impulse is a dirt car
Back to top Go down
highspeed
Touge Newbie
highspeed

PostSubject: Re: touge day or night?   touge day or night? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Wangan_X wrote:
impulse is a dirt car

well a spoon can be used to eat with or make crack lol.......evos and sti's are also dirt cars imho, hell I plan on making the impulse do it ALL.
Back to top Go down
Erv
Touge Apprentice
Erv

PostSubject: Re: touge day or night?   touge day or night? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:35 pm

sorta, evo's and sti's have a rally heritage, but, IIRC the impulse RS was brought over produced the minimum amount of cars to compete in the USRS.
Back to top Go down
highspeed
Touge Newbie
highspeed

PostSubject: Re: touge day or night?   touge day or night? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:23 pm

yeah I know, and the car shows that it is a dirt car, but I want it to do everything.........and play in the dirt. I didn't know many pple knew about USRS. Props for you wangan_x.....your alright in my book(because that matters?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: touge day or night?   touge day or night? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

touge day or night?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3