4touge.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in

If You Could Only Give One Tip

Go down 
+23
blake0387
mynameismike
Erv
ChukiDori
SidewayZ
Keegan
FACE
Trekster
bomjoon
BOPGUN
SPARTA
TouringBubble
2thAche
Jewels
Simontibbett
Greg
hsuphotography
Jason
EvoLady
pEd
Jon-San
Jake
RoMe
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Trekster
Touge Apprentice

If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:00 am

bugeye's a weird animal. first I liked it, then I didn't like it, then I start to like it again then I don't like it anymore.
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:05 am

O RLY?
Back to top Go down
Greg
Touge Novice

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:33 pm

dammit Joey...
Back to top Go down
Keegan
Touge Master
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:16 pm

what happened to the point of this thread...lol...might do some cleaning
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevinkeeganpro.com
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:49 am

no dont clean it up.

since we already gave 1 or 2 tips already... this thread is done.

we can just talk about other stuff.

now if you had "tips" at the end of the title itd be different.
Back to top Go down
Trekster
Touge Apprentice
Trekster

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:44 am

O'Rly?

actually, I killed the o'rly.
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:25 am

you suck~ haha

i sold my car yesterday cuz you didnt give me a definate answer.
Back to top Go down
Trekster
Touge Apprentice
Trekster

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:34 am

hater.
Back to top Go down
Greg
Touge Novice

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:54 pm

I swear evo guys are ADD or something.... Back on subject! Wink
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:50 pm

back on subject.

uh wait... i already posted my 1 tip.

bummer.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
Touge Master
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:19 pm

i don't know but joey needs to put his pants on i can see his fur
Back to top Go down
Greg
Touge Novice

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:28 pm

haha, hes a little pigeon toed too Smile
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:52 pm

wheres my tail?
Back to top Go down
hsuphotography
Touge Novice
hsuphotography

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:37 pm

keeganxt wrote:
i don't know but joey needs to put his pants on i can see his fur

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: monkey boy :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:30 pm

seriously?...

ok, the whole seeing Jeff's... it went by fast, so i didn't really look at the headlights... my bad.

and i dont think every single wrx i see is kevin...i just never noticed the car before, now i see the things everywhere. i saw 3 when i was in st.simons over the weekend.

it's like saying every evo i see i think is joey... which doesn't happen.

tip: make sure you dont run out of gas! haha saw that this weekend on 16.
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:35 pm

so you went to the beach huh?

well it was a perfect weather for it. hot humid... makes you wanna go dip in on the ocean,

glad you had fun.

oh and keegs? why were you lookin down there to see if my "hair" was showing or not? lol
Back to top Go down
hsuphotography
Touge Novice
hsuphotography

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:35 pm

Heather wrote:

tip: make sure you dont run out of gas! haha saw that this weekend on 16.

good tip heather!!! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
hsuphotography
Touge Novice
hsuphotography

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:36 pm

bomjoon wrote:

oh and keegs? why were you lookin down there to see if my "hair" was showing or not? lol
scratch :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Keegan
Touge Master
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:31 pm

i meant cause you're whole body is hairy, i mean look at yourself ...you're a monkey
Back to top Go down
bomjoon
POST WHORE!!
bomjoon

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:48 pm

well i'll need more than pants then to cover my "fur"

unless i got one of them jump suits lol
Back to top Go down
hsuphotography
Touge Novice
hsuphotography

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:52 pm

yeah monkey boy!!! monkey
Back to top Go down
Simontibbett

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:37 pm

I have not read all the answers, but one thing that I learned over the years that has helped me, is looking far ahead! Look into the next turn as you are in the current one, and always be aware of everything around you. I started this in karting and noticed a big difference. This works on the street as well in daily driving, looking ahead you can see others braking fast, anything like that!

Looking ahead will let you see the apex sooner, setup for the corner sooner, etc.

Another thing is first time in the mountains, dont go overboard. Just drive, the roads are fun even at the speed limit!

If I think of more I will post, I am going to read the other replies!
Back to top Go down
Greg
Touge Novice

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:39 pm

Well said.
Back to top Go down
Trekster
Touge Apprentice
Trekster

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:56 am

that's a good one.
Back to top Go down
Jewels
Touge Newbie
Jewels

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:55 pm

Simontibbett wrote:
I have not read all the answers, but one thing that I learned over the years that has helped me, is looking far ahead! Look into the next turn as you are in the current one, and always be aware of everything around you. I started this in karting and noticed a big difference. This works on the street as well in daily driving, looking ahead you can see others braking fast, anything like that!

Looking ahead will let you see the apex sooner, setup for the corner sooner, etc.

Another thing is first time in the mountains, dont go overboard. Just drive, the roads are fun even at the speed limit!

If I think of more I will post, I am going to read the other replies!

(this is face by the way) always look where you want to go...If you are in an open field and there is one tree and your looking at it...you will hit it!
Back to top Go down
http://monsterarmy.loopd.com/members/Jewels450/Default.aspx
Greg
Touge Novice

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:29 pm

LOL, isn't that the damn truth?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Only Give One Tip   If You Could Only Give One Tip - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Could Only Give One Tip
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4touge.com Forum :: Touge :: Methodology-
Jump to: